Learn how to protect your property from judgments and other types of liens yet still give tax benefits to your tenant if you choose.
We can manage your residential lease properties for you!
We take care of...
- Marketing - through several websites, social media, direct advertising and the MLS
- Screening the applicants
- Collecting rent and security deposit
- Repair and maintenance requests (On call 7 days a week)
- Tenant calls and requests
- Move-out inspections
- Coordinating and supervising contractors to get the property ready to lease
- Sending monthly cash flow statements to you detailing the financial activities
- Handling eviction in the rare event of a default
OWNER FINANCED PROPERTIES
We act as the collection agent, administrator and bookkeeper
My Home Tracker
- Save your favorite homes
- Get new property alerts
- Share with friends and family
Home ValuesFind and compare local neighborhood home values